The niche factors that affect the running of your GP are not always well known by accountants in practice. Through experience, we have that knowledge.
We can ensure you take full advantage of the services and cost saving exercises available to you, helping you make the most of your income and time.
- Practice accounts, tax returns and self-assessment
- Practice set up and assistance with practice management
- Completion of superannuation certificates
- Opportunities for tax relief
- Retirement planning
Whether GMS or PMS, we aim to provide a first class personalised service to your practice, keeping you up to date and compliant with changes within the profession.
We offer specialist advice for medical consultants where the very specific accounting and tax needs are not always understood by practising accountants.
We ensure all your eligible expense claims are made to minimise any tax liability due.
Our services extend to offering advice should you consider becoming a partner of a practice or part of a corporate body.
We have represented the dentistry sector for a number of years, Our knowledge and experience enables us to deliver a quality service tailored to you.
What services do we offer?
- Preparation of annual accounts, business and personal tax returns
- Advice and guidance to claiming tax deductible expenses
- Advice on tax liabilities, payments and national insurance refunds
- Valuation and finance advice when buying or selling a practice
… and for the Hygienists:-
- Advice on the protection of self-employed tax status
- Preparation of accounts
- Preparation of personal tax returns
Complementary and alternative therapies have grown as a market sector quite considerably over recent years and whatever your speciality we can help:-
- Practice structures
- Accounting and taxation advice
- Business growth
- VAT and payroll services
- Tax deduction strategies
Delivery of specialist accounting and taxation services is as important to us as the delivery of care to your clients.
We act for a number of care homes providing the support they need to effectively run their business within a legislation-heavy environment.
We deliver the expertise to help you:-
- Meet your year end account and taxation responsibilities
- Focus your expenditure to ensure the care home performs within expectation
- Provide business structure advice
- Reduce your compliance risk whilst maximising profits